Before You Start Looking
1. Hire a professional agent, you want to find an agent that will work for you and with you. What differentiates a good agent from an OK agent is how much they are committed to finding you a property; you want an agent who will work with you and understands your needs. It is a good idea to find one agent and work with him or her, it is never a good idea to work with different agents.
2. Get financial pre qualification, visit your preferred mortgage broker and get pre-qualified it will save you time and money. You want to figure out what your comfortable monthly payments will be and stick within your budget. Also keep in mind when you purchase a Mississauga Condo there will be a maintenance fee that you have to account into your monthly payment.
Looking at Condos
1. Be open minded to newer as well as older Mississauga Condos, some benefits that you will find in older condos such as Webb, Kaneff, Hillcrest and Tucana is the size, these building offer spacious layouts that you do not find in new buildings anymore.
2. Think about resale value of your Mississauga Condo most people live in condos as a transition period before they purchase a home. Eventually you might want to sell your unit remember a one plus den is more desirable over a 1 bedroom apartment. Avoid suited beside the garbage dispenser or elevators
3. Amenities are important factor when looking for a Square One condo in Mississauga, find out how much it will cost to rent out a party room, ask how many visitor parking spaces a building has and what are some restrictions (pets). Talk to some residents and ask about their experience in the building., find out what the ratio of tenant to owner is.
Making the Offer
1. Know the comparable sales of the building, the advantage of buying a Mississauga Condo as oppose to a house is the fact that apartments below and above are usually exactly identical, if the unit that you like ends in “05” find out recently sold stats for all “05” units in the same building. Your agent will provide this information for you.
2. When you make the offer make is conditional upon lawyer approval, financial approval and status certificate.
Enjoy Your Mississauga Condo!